just sharing>>
have you ever experience an extremely emotion like falling inlove?have you ever hurt by someone,or have you tried to hurt somone's heart?this story tells about my emotional experience in how i fall inlove.,
when i am in fourth year high school,its my first time in how to fall deeply
inlove with my first love,actually..
I court her for as long as seven months and then at her birthday,she became mine.
i was so happy that time,we celebrated every happy moments of our relationship.And then the graduation day had come,.I am too afraid that the time has come that we were apart.After graduation,i have a vacation in manila.
That time, ive lost my cellphone,so we have no communication.Our relationship became more complicated.And then when our first anniversary came.I am expecting for a happy moment,but when she said that our relationship has already ended.
It hurts so much,to be left by the one you really love,and you really expecting to be with you forever.That time i have promise to myself that i will not fall inlove agaun..
Until the day i met her...
another love story is to begin.,:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment